Monday, August 24, 2015

Let it snow



I masked off an area on the stencil to make the little trees-  a few gems - sequins and lots of glitter . I made this card on Friday morning and after many many attempts to take a photo ( more than 100 ) I decide I must have the camera on the wrong setting so waited for DH to come home from work - he tried and tried and the conclusion -the camera is broken - I dug out my very old camera but the pics just weren't sharp enough . So this morning with new camera I've got a reasonable pic- I need to read the camera instructions - maybe later today.

Southern Girls - Shiny Blingy -
Scrapbook Boutique - the cupcake image for this month has lots of silver and blue- perfect for  a Christmas theme.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Morning Gail what a great card I love your idea for the tree design.
Debs xxx
{Debs Cards}

Chris said...

Beautiful! Such a clever use of your stencil to make the trees!
Good luck with the new camera!
Thanks for joining the southern Girls this challenge.
chris
x

Judith said...

Lovely card. Never too early to start on those Christmas cards. Thanks for joining in at Scrapbook Boutique this month.

Ann said...

What effective tree images you have made from that stencil - they are fab! Love the snowy look you have created. BTW - read the instructions?? who does that?? It seems you have managed quite well without them. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Scrapbook Boutique this month:)

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Gorgeous sparkly touches to your lovely Christmas card. Thanks so much for joining in the fun with the Southern Girls this challenge. I LOVE what you did for our 'Shiny Blingy Things' challenge. Look forward to having you join us again soon. Hugs, Wends x SGC DT

lostinpaper said...

All that fabulous glitter is perfect and Christmas cards already, I'm doubly impressed. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Scrapbook Boutique! (ps congrats on the new camera too)

Linda said...

Love the way you've masked off the area for that sweet pattern on your trees Gail. Add some sparkle and a gorgeous sentiment across the trunks and wow it's a gorgeous Chrissy card.

alethea said...

Oh wow, I love how you have masked the stencil to create the trees, what a fabulous idea... Thanks for joining us at Southern Girls Challenge for our Shine challenge. Hugsxx