Thursday, May 1, 2014

A bit of a mish mash




I say a bit of a mish mash because the balloons and the elephant were die cuts given to me by a friend in 2006 - the bakers twine , the rainbow stickers and the glitter embossing powder all came from different challenge wins.
Sadly I only had red balloons which I coloured white and then heat  embossed with the lilac which came out darker than I was expecting - on reflection I should have covered the balloons with glue and sprinkled white glitter on them.

UnstampaBelles - It's the day to play along at challenge 34 - Incorporate an animal or a bird  - option to use pastel colours - I think I was doing OK until the balloons -  a bit too dark .

3 comments:

Susan Hogan said...

No, the balloons are fine! What a great card - pretty, useful AND it uses up the stash! Thanks Gail for entering Unstampabelles' current challenge!

Today's Beautiful Moments - Tracey Fehr said...

A very cute creation! I think the balloons look wonderful. Thanks for playing along with us at Unstampabelles.
Tracey, DT

Merry said...

Thats so cute and balloons are just right.