Friday, February 28, 2014

TGIF


Friday already and my first post of the week - Mr MOJO has been on holiday this week . On Wednesday I popped into my local craft store looking for a flower stamp - not just the outline but a solid flower as I wanted to do some shadow stamping -  I came away with a cute cat stamp - yesterday afternoon I stamped and coloured this cat 11 times with different products and I didn't like any of them. I think maybe I have to put the stamp away for a long time and then come back to it.


This morning I feel a bit more positive and made this card using some lovely embossed card and this pretty bag - I'm not which company makes them but I  bought a pack of 4 from a shop in New Zealand .

Lets Craft and Create - Embossing wet or dry - I did both - when I stamped the sentiment with 'Brilliance starlite silver ' it was a bit pale so I added silver embossing powder  .

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Lovely card, thanks for sharing it with us over at Let's Craft and Create.