Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Oh Christmas Tree


It seems an age since I last posted but I have been busy .The past two weekends I have been away (Hobart and Sydney ) to music concerts which were very good . One of our local aged care homes had a twilight fair on Friday afternoon and as I was in Sydney I couldn't volunteer but I did donate over 100 cards for them to sell.I need to get my brain in Christmas mode and post my cards before it's too late . I've tried several times today to make some cards but my mojo is all gone.

My little tree stickers started out silver and I coloured them with a Promarker in two different shades of green then stuck them onto a triangle of red card.The printed paper is 'Script ' from the 'Timeless Collection' at Kaisercraft. I raided my ribbon stash for the bows and used some red holograph sticky back plastic (comes on a roll ,the stuff you cover books with ) for the stripes.Not sure where the green paper came from.


UnstampaBelles - challenge  18- Christmas

5 comments:

Merry said...

How wonderful Gail....I have never thought to colour my stickers with anything but a black permanent marker. You have just opened a whole new world to me. :-) Your card is lovely and glad you shared it with us at Unstampabelles.

Susan Hogan said...

Very smart card! Love the idea of using the sticky-backed plastic strips too. Hope your mojo returns Gail, but it seems to me that it hasn't really gone! Thanks for joining in the fun at Unstampabelles this month, hope to see you return.

HuggiesCrafts said...

Love the way you've used those stickers, a really lovely card. Thanks for joining in our challenge at Unstampabelles this month.

Sarah C said...

Very pretty and love the depth and bit of sparkle. Very Christmasy :-) Great job and thanks for playing at the UnstampaBelles Challenge!

CathyC said...

a simply stunning card! Thanks for joining in our Christmas Challenge at UnstampaBelles this month.