Monday, January 2, 2012

Tea and Cookies




Papercraft Star - challenge 77 -Tea or Coffee - My teapot image came from 'a piece of cake ',the doily from the Stamp Spot, the friendship sentiment is Kaisercraft I think.

Happy New Year .I hope you all had a enjoyable holiday break ,not a slice of turkey or plum pudding passed my lips but my trousers are so very tight.My fridge is still full of goodies ,this morning I saw a bowl of cherries so I think a cherry crisp is on the menu for dinner,Steve has just done a dry rub for some ribs,yum.

3 comments:

Tracy said...

Happy New Year Gail! Your card is just gorgeous! Beautiful, beautiful design and the absolute cutest little tea pot. So nice to have you with us this week at Papercraft Star!

FerrellGraph-x said...

Oh Gail your card is so lovely! Fabulous little teapot! I can't help but think about the cherry crisp and ribs though ;) I'm always happy to see you playing along with us at Papercraft Star! I wish you a very Happy New Year!!!
Kindest regards,
Jennifer

Merry said...

Happy New Year to you and hubby Gail. What a terrific sentiment on this wonderful card.