Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Birthday Butterfly


My TOP TIP for TTT is all about being lazy ,I love to have all my stuff close by when I'm crafting. I store all my scissors on this old mug tree which sits on my craft table.My card continues the Birthday theme which you can see at the bottom of this post.


This sketch is from Card and a Half challenge 4 and my take on it is shown below.Big hugs to Helen and the boys.




It's been over a week since I was last here , a bad sinus infection wiped me out (the most painful thing I've ever had).My face is still tender and my head is fuzzy .

These are my favourite colours at the moment and I just love all the stuff from Graphic45 (butterfly tag ).

5 comments:

Lisa Minckler said...

Brilliant tip! Love seeing creativity like this. It's always so much fun learning how everyone organizes their supplies for crafting. Obviously, it works perfect for you because you've orchestrated a beautiful card!
Thank you for playing our Birthday Challenge at Top Tip Tuesday.
Smiles 2 You,
Lisa :D

Merry said...

Wonderful textures on this card Gail and lovely colours. Your mug tree looks terrific with all those scissors decorating it. Hey, did you see that you have won a set of Fran's lovely daisies? Hope you keep getting better.

Bettina L. said...

Such a beautiful card. Love those colours and design. Fab tip as well and it obviously works out well for you. Thanks for playing at Top Tip Tuesday this week and good luck. Hope to see you back tuesday for another challenge. Bettina x

Lizzy Hill said...

Came here via Card & a Half - I love your butterfly & the colours... real vintage feel ~ hope you're feeling better. Spring & sinus are NOT a good mix:)

Helen Jolly said...

What a beautiful card! thankyou for coming to play x