Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Wise Words

The green paper is stamped with 'A bit of Burlap 'from Uppity stamps. This stamp was part of a prize I won a few weeks ago so I thought I would try it out. The flower is a rubber stamp from Amazing Creations.If I could go back and start this card card again I would leave out the stitching ,it looks like a bad operation scar.I would also tear the printed paper across the bottom.

Off you go to Sentimental Sundays and join in the challenge,don't make the same mistakes I did.
Sentimental Sundays - challenge 17 -Words to Inspire

1 comment:

Asia King (aka Joanna K) said...

No such thing like a mistake when you create art especially as lovely as this one! Stitching can represent recovery and learning to "live" again and edges...well, from a rough patch one will move onto a smooth one lol! There! ;) Thanks for joining us at the Sentimental Sundays this week ;)