Thursday, July 1, 2010

Four for Thursday

I've been playing catch up today making my cards for 365 Days.On Tuesday I was making Christmas cards and for some reason that always puts me in a good mood.We don't really do the Christmas thing so I'm guessing it must be something to do with the green and red colours.





365 Cards - Day 122 - Shades of Blue.

365 Cards -Day 121 -Shades of Red this time.



365 Cards- Day 120 -shades of Green- At least 3 shades.



365 Cards- Day 117 - Favourite 5 -Colour,Sentiment,Embellishment,Card Size and Craft Tool.


About this time last year my blog was full of purple cards,looking back over six months or more I don't seem to have a colour I really like.What I do like are muted ,softer tones and this card fits the bill.I don't always put a sentiment so again I don't have a special phrase or saying.I like charms and flowers as embellishment ,last year it was buttons. I prefer smaller card sizes and my favourite tools are fancy cut scissors which I used to make my flower.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fantastic, what a wonderful job, and catch up. All the cards are great!!!!

Carolyn V said...

You have been a busy little bee, indeed! But way to catch up in STYLE!! These are all marvelous - and so very different. You are in the creative ZONE, lady!! :)

Gloria Stengel said...

Oh my! That blue card is, oh....wow! Just stunning. Thanks for playing at 365 Cards!