Saturday, June 19, 2010

Swinging in the Sun

When I think about Summer I don't see a day at the beach with the sand sticking to me and making everything gritty . My vision for summer is depicted perfectly with this bear ,a swing in the tree ,listening to the birds and watching for butterflies. The sweet scent of garden flowers like honeysuckle and jasmine. I'll take those over the beach any day.

Just Cute Bears - challenge 21 -Here comes summer
The Shabby Tea Room -week 12 -Summer Fun
Pals Paper Arts -ppa 47 -Summer Theme

4 comments:

Debbie said...

Your description sounds divine ... and your card is so cute! Thanks for sharing with us in the Tea Room this week :)

Linda Callahan said...

Cute image with sweet summer colors! Thanks for joiing us at PPA!

Audrey Pettit said...

What a sweet image that is. I can understand your draw to this fun tree swing instead of the heat of the beach. It's adorable. Thanks for sharing with us in the Tea Room.

Ann Schach said...

I love this sweet little swinging bear! Too cute! Thanks for playing @ PPA!