Friday, October 2, 2009

Piggy dreaming


I've not been too well this week so I am only just posting cards I made for challenges last Saturday.I'm not sure if I will make the deadline but as I am in Australia it does give me a few more hours.
Secret Crafter Saturday challenge 51. "Animal Antics ".My little piggy is only sleeping but he was too cute not to use.
Unscripted Sketches 25. I've used the basic layout for my card.

I've cut a piece of purple card to the size I wanted.All the papers used are from Office Works and were given to me by a friend. The stamp for the sentiment was also given to me by a friend so I don't know its origin.It's not very easy to see on the dark paper but it says 'One little baby,many happy hearts' . I have some very kind and generous mates.The sleeping piggy image is from Lily-Boo's ,last week I bought the pig,mouse and hedgehogs sets .

5 comments:

debby4000 said...

Oh what a lovely card, love the sweet image.
luv
Debby

Dawnll said...

How cute is that pig, love your coloring.I hope your feeling better and join US again this Saturday at Unscripted Sketches.

Donna said...

Fantastic take on this weeks animal antics theme Gail and such a sweet poorly little piggy lol! Thanks for joining us at SCSC :) Donna x

Jill said...

beautiful card love the cute little pig image Gail, hope your feeling better soon thanks for joining us at scsc hugs Jill xx

Beth aka BR-T said...

Your card is perfect for the sketch, I hope you feeling better! Beth aka BR-T